If you know of community business enterprise openings or closings, please notify us here.
Earlier OPENINGS AND CLOSINGS
– Monocacy Enhancement will demolish an current composition and place up a new developing with 55 apartments and retail space on the 1st flooring at 128 E. Third St. in Bethlehem.
– The Bethlehem Historic Conservation Fee approved resources and patterns for ArtsQuest’s new cultural middle at 25 W. Third St. in the metropolis.
– The gangster-themed restaurant Capo & Co. in Emmaus held a ribbon-reducing very last 7 days for its speakeasy-type bar and restaurant.
– An attraction that started off in downtown Easton may well go world, as Crayola stated it has achieved a licensing settlement for at the very least five additional Crayola Encounter venues over the following 5 decades.
– Curaleaf cannabis dispensary has taken the put of the outdated Chess N Checkers bar on Airport Highway in Hanover Township, Lehigh County.
– Ms. Velvet’s Café held a ribbon-slicing past week for the new cafe in honor of operator Carlos Marrero’s sister Ruby, who died in 2017 following a strike-and-run accident.
– Pressed Bouquet, which preserves flowers in a assortment of sorts, a short while ago held a ribbon-cutting with the Bigger Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce.
– The Bethlehem Township Board of Supervisors authorised the subdivision plan for River Hills, a Kay Builders program for 44 single-family dwellings and 36 multi-loved ones models on 29 acres around Shannon Avenue.
– Bethlehem City Council delayed a conclusion on the certification of appropriateness for Skyline West, a prepare is for 40 apartments in a 5-story building overlooking Monocacy Creek and the city’s Moravian industrial quarter.
– The Pocono Chamber of Commerce held a ribbon-cutting for Ideal Home Management, a supervisor of vacation rental properties.
– The Palmerton branch of KeyBank on Delaware Avenue and the Sellersville department on Key Avenue will shut Dec. 2 as KeyBank and other providers transfer towards on-line finance.
– The Quakertown-spot theater Regal Cinemas in Richland Township has shut soon after its parent firm, Cineworld, filed for personal bankruptcy.
– Saint Rocco’s Treats, a Pipersville-primarily based gourmand kitchen for pet dogs, will maintain a ribbon-chopping Friday, Oct. 14 from midday to 1 p.m., in conjunction with the Upper Bucks County Chamber of Commerce.
– Two diners on Route 22 in Warren County caught hearth on the very same day: Capture 22 and Crucial Town Diner.
– After 22 yrs, the informal restaurant Sullivan’s on the Primary in Phillipsburg has been sold.