Automobile Mechanic-Substantial Overall performance Autos- 3 Working day Weekends-Day Change!!
Are you a expert automobile technician with expertise with large overall performance autos? Do take pleasure in drag racing or NASCAR? Does performing with race cars and trucks and restoring exotics, or functioning on motor vehicles like a 76 Bronco or a Copo Camaro excite you? Are you on the lookout to be a element of 1 of the race world’s main precision machined components companies and allow your techniques shine? If you can swap a transmission, rebuild a motor, swap tires, fix brakes, diagnose problems and resolve them, then it’s time to provide your talent to ATI Racing and commence your profession with the workforce that is creating the sections that travel the machines of goals! @ATIracing.com– GO NOW!
ATI is a relatives-owned and operated for over 60 decades. ATI is a producer in the small business of producing advanced components and assemblies with American-manufactured parts for large-overall performance cars for a purchaser base that contains all the things from avenue rods to NASCAR racing equipment! ATI’s innovative types, partnered with a motivation to auto racing, let the company to preserve a long term position on the slicing edge of large-overall performance ingredient style and production. We make the components that make vehicles GO Fast! ATI has a popularity for excellence in the subject and have enjoyed continuous development considering that the 70’s. ATI will make approximately 100% of our individual components and is continually innovating and tests models. We have never ever experienced a layoff.
**THIS IS A Expert Place FOR ONLY AN Professional AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN ONLY! The suitable prospect will be an founded mechanic with a solid mechanical aptitude.
- 5 many years automotive store expertise
- Expertise with large effectiveness areas
- Exhaust programs, intake techniques, fuel devices
- Robust diagnostic, electrical, and motor constructing background
- Being familiar with of automobile wiring and electronics
- Electrical system diagnostics and restore
- Seasoned (but not minimal to) the subsequent:
- Clutches & force plates
- Brakes, brake pads, calipers, and rotors
- Tire and wheel set up & rotation
- Steering program mend
- Mechanical talents and have to have proficiency in above listing prerequisites
- Strong communications techniques
- Strong organizational competencies are needed
- Resourceful, innovative, and ready to dilemma clear up
- Be able to choose route and advice from management and team
- Strong ability and encounter doing the job with a variety of resources
- Follows ALL protection processes and safeguards for defense and avoidance of in opposition to mishaps, together with but not minimal to exposure to chemical substances, fluids, and other physical dangers in a doing the job store setting
- Skill to manage a clean up and organized function environment’
- Abides by all regional, state and federal protection regulations
ATI operates in 100,000 sq. toes, entirely -weather-controlled creating
- Paid Ill Time
- Compensated Family vacation Time
- Compensated Holidays
- Health and fitness Insurance
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Insurance policies
- Profit Sharing System
Situated less than a mile off of I-695 (exit 17), our facility is effortlessly accessible from all neighborhoods in the Increased Maryland spot. Led by a really hard-performing team produced up of some of the top rated expertise in the sector, our climate-managed production facility is crammed with the best high quality, reducing edge, state-of-the-artwork machining products used to build the elements that go The us.
We are an equal chance employer and search ahead to talking to all experienced applicants. We are wanting for men and women who attempt to be the very best in their picked fields to come to be part of our crew.
For extra data on ATI General performance Solutions, Inc, please take a look at us on the website at www.atiracing.com. All fascinated and capable candidates can submit their resume to [email protected] or simply call at 410-298-4343 ext. 3024.